After seeing Lilypebbles and Anna do this tag on YouTube I have been dying to give it a go! Lily created it, and its quickly become of my new favourite tags out there. I tag everyone to give it a go!
1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?
This certainly is a no brainer, my high end would be my trusty MAC Studio Fix and I would keep Revlon Colour Stay as my drug store option. (FYI, revlon is a dupe!)
2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Interviews are scary as! I would definitely not say anything. You're supposed to be making a good impression here!
3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you go for?
I would probably say my MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick, yum!
4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?
I wouldn't really do anything different to my hair that much, maybe just watch out when trying to get my hair back brown after red (It doesn't work!) Make up, my theres a lot I would change. USE A RIGHT FOUNDATION COLOUR! and do something with my eyebrows would be my main two!
5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b)cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.
Definitely the first one, mixed with c. I would probably ring up when I get home and have calmed down.
6) your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Does my whole MUJI storage count? No seriously, it would probably be my MAC eyeshadow palette!
8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you havn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c)secretly do the same to something of theirs ...
Tell them! Either make them clean it or rebuy, theres no getting away with this!
Sunday, 13 April 2014
Friday, 11 April 2014
Thursday, 10 April 2014
So you've probably seen a few of these before, maybe one, maybe ALL of them. They're pretty popular picks, but they're popular for one reason: THEY'RE BRILLIANT!
So, the first one (on the left) is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I love this as its really rather dense, and also rather small. So you can really work the product into your skin. I love how its a pretty small brush so you're not worrying that you're getting foundation all over your eyebrows or on your eyelid of what ever. It does the job perfectly with such ease and a flawless finish. I like to use it in circular motions.
The middle one is from eBay (here is link for the set I got it with) and its a dupe for the Stigma F80! This flat top brush is slowly making its way to my top spot favourite brush ever. With slow circular motions, it does the job effortlessly, quick and beautifully.
The end one is of course the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, when I first used this for my base I was absolutely blown away! Its much less dense than the other two brushes and something I wasn't used too, but once I seen the end result of my foundation I knew there was NO going back! A buffing brush is perfect for a foundation application. And I really recommend this one. Sadly, its only a part of the core collection so you have to buy the full set. But totally worth it even just for this IMO!
Whats your favourite foundation brush?