Wednesday 3 July 2013

My M.A.C make up collection

When I look at my MAC make up I get a little sad because I did actually used to have more than what I have now. I did a programme called BACK2MAC and that quote is on every MAC package when you open it up. Ever wondered what that means? From the MAC website.... 

'Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program' The basic rule is that if you take back 6 empty products they will give you a free lipstick from the normal collections, so not the Nicki Minaj ones for example. But it's such a good deal! I had 3 empty foundation bottles and 3 empty fix+ sprays and getting a new lipstick to me sounded like a very nice idea. 

So anyway, before I babble on any further. I'm not going to talk through all of the products because that would take me ages! If you maybe like to see some single reviews, then let me know?



The two grey bottles are Fix+ sprays. I swear by these!
Both foundations (One in box, one not) are Studio Fix in NW10
Vanilla pigment 
Pro Longwear concealer in NC15
Nail lacquer in Saint Germain
Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Light
Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - Amazing!
Blush in Stay Pretty
Blacktrack Fluid Line gel eyeliner
Eyeshadow in Expresso
Powder Blush from Rihanna's summer collection
Brush Cleanser.
Lipsticks - Saint Germain, Ruby Woo, Snob, Up The Amp, Creme Cup, RiRi Boy, Captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment