Saturday 7 September 2013

My only babylips and why I am not getting anymore


I have three Babylips and my my my it's the packaging I love the most!
A lot of people think it looks cheap and child like but I do not agree :P

I went mad on these at first, but after applying the Hydrate one religiously I realised it was making my lips DRY and SORE. Kinda like vaseline does. I don't think these products are actually beneficial for you. I love the tinted ones. Cherry Me and Pink Punch but thats about it. I will not be getting anymore of these simply for this reason.

Does anyone else agree or do you REALLY like these?

2 comments:

  1. I've not used these but will be thinking twice before purchasing any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that they really don't do anything for treating my lips, but I continue to use 'Cherry Me' because it's a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete