Monday 30 September 2013

Recent new beauty buys!

It happens every week. I waste time before I go to work looking round shops and ending up spending money I really should save!


Ooopsy! 

I had my eyes on the new RT miracle complexion sponge for a while now and after seeing it in my local boots for a measly £5.99 I took the plunge and bought it! I am super excited to try it.

I also picked up another Colour Tattoo in the shade 'Permanent Taupe' I already have the shade On and On Bronze and that is shimmery and I LOVE this colour as its more or a matte shade. Perfect for a base. It is rather dark though so only a perfect base under a dark eye. 

Now the Loreal Lumi Magique Primer, I stood and debated with myself whether to get this or not. I know £10.00 is not THAT expensive but for me, a drugstore primer should be a little cheaper. But I also took the plunge with this and got it and I love it so far! It adds a dewy look under your base but its better as a highlighter! 

Now the foundation was supposed to be for christmas but my mum actually gave it me early! Haha, anyone elses parents do this?:P
I havent tried it yet but IM SUPER EXCITED, I've wanted this for SO long.



No comments:

Post a Comment