Saturday 3 August 2013

Tiny beauty haul thanks to the bank of DAD

For these past two days I have suffered from chronic stomach cramps which induce me to feel faint, have shivers and lose feeling in my legs. Yes, they really are THAT bad. After having to come home from work early yesterday and feeling not to well again today yet battling into work, he treated me a bit. Bless.


So these are everything I got and admit-tingly its not a lot but new things really cheer you up! I REALLY wanted the limited edition neon pink Barry M and he said make it over £6.00 (what it needed to be free) and even though you can buy it separately I obviously didn't argue :P I've been after some cheap lip liners for a month or so now as I find them rather hard to use and didn't want to fork out loads for say a MAC one. I seen these at £2.99 each and 2P short decided to pick up the pencil sharpener too! I picked up a red and pink as they're the colours I wear most! 



I also picked up a Models Own nail varnish in Hedonist £5.00 after eying it up for a week or too and its such a beautiful colour.


(Both new varnishes // red Models Own // pink Barry M)


6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the stomach cramps :( Looks like you got some lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feeling alright now! + I love Hedonist, I have it on my nails at the moment :p x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally have it on right now too! Its more orange than I thought it would be but I am in LOVE! xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the limited edition Barry m polishes!looks lovely!love that your haul involved the bank of dad!hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im skinto atm anyway I have no other way :P I havent tried it yet but its so bright it looks lovely!

      Delete