Im going to try not to babble here or this will take me ages. I've added numbers to the photos instead of making this post massive with a photo for each product (sorry if its not as easy to follow!)
BEFORE ANYTHING I WASH MY FACE AND MOISTURISE
1. Use MAC Pro Longwear concealer (£15.50) to really mask all my spots. This concealer makes them look more or less invisible I love it! I put this on first so my foundation doesn't have as much to do. I apply it where ever I want so all around my mouth mainly.
2. Then face base. I use MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10 (£21.50)as my foundation. It has a really high coverage which I love.
3. I then go under my eyes with Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (£4.19)to get rid of dark circles. I also go over my spots again with this.
4. Next onto eyes! Curling your lashes is MUST! I can't remember where this one is from, but its only a cheap one and works really well. Curling them before mascara really opens them up and widens your eyes. It totally makes a huge difference!
5. Mascara next. I use Max Factor False Lash Effect (£10.99) and I LOVE IT. I hardly ever don't use this mascara as its amazing and defo my holy grail product. I recommend it to everyone. Max Factor are like the gods of mascara.
6. Next onto eyebrows. Doing them stresses me out so much! But I use MAC eyeshadow in Expresso(£12.00).Maybe a little too brown for my brows and I may try 'Charcoal brown' next? Anyone know if thats a good colour for brows? I apply this with a Barry M eyeliner brush (the blue one)
7. I coat my brows with some Eyeko brow gel (£18.00) to set them.
8. I then contour using the Sleek palette in Face Form (£10.00)in Light. I use the contouring powder from this mainly, just underneath my cheek bones, around up to my temples and along my forehead.
9. I use a Pro Longwear blush my MAC in Stay Pretty (£20.00) with a Real techniques Blush brush.
10. Finally, I highlight with the wonder Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (£22.00) on my cheek bones, and down my nose.
11. I set all this with a MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Light. (£22.00)
Thats basically my everyday wear. If I'm not going anywhere I do not wear any make up but for me I feel better wearing it and I like wearing it! To some of you this might be a lot, but I'm happy with what I wear. And would have much less confidence in myself if I didn't wear this lot. So yeah. If I'm off out for the night or whatever I add eyeshadow too!
Hope you enjoyed this post :):)